High Risk Liability
All types of contractors but aimed at higher risk trades especially risks involving use of heat, height and depth work such as:
- Civil Engineers and Ground Workers
- Cradle and Access Systems (IRATA)
- Shuttering Contractors
- Lift Engineers
- Piling and Underpinning
- Railway Contractors
- Steel Fabricators and Erectors
- Suspended access systems – cradle and Rope access contractors
- Heating and Ventilation and Air Conditioning
Any many more …
- Flexible underwriting approach
- No height or depth limit
Product is aimed at the small to medium sized contractors. Minimum premium is £1,780 inclusive of Insurance Premium Tax and County’s Fee.
How to get a quote?
Please complete the High Risk Liability broker template or send your new business presentation to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to discuss a particular case with an underwriter please contact:
Alice Bull or Teresa Cooke on 0208 256 1929
Security is provided by Liberty Mutual Insurance Europe Limited.
Our Insurer partner agrees that Risk Transfer occurs once payment is received by COBRA County Schemes.