Clubguard is a specialist exclusive product designed for the sports and social club sector underwritten by COBRA County Schemes.
All types of sports clubs (football, rugby, tennis, squash, bowls, table tennis, snooker and pool), social, working men’s and ex-service men clubs (Royal British Legion and Naval), health clubs and manned gyms.
- Material Damage “All Risks” on Day One basis,
- Contents inc. trophies & regalia whilst at any member’s home
- Members’ Personal Effects
- Money in gaming machines £500 per machine & £150 any one change machine
- Employers Liability includes volunteers – (often overlooked by clubs organised solely by volunteers)
- Including ‘Member to Member’ Liability (other than contact sports)
- PA for Employees and Officers/Committee Members whilst on club business
- Executive Liability £100,000
- Legal Expenses £100,000 any one claim £500,000 in aggregate
- Frozen Foods
- Goods In Transit
- Loss of Licence £25,000 (up to £250,000 upon request)
- Online risk management provided to all Clubguard policyholders at www.cuariskmanagement.co.uk
- Management Liability
How to get a quote?
Please complete the Clubguard broker template or send your new business presentation to email@example.com
If you wish to discuss a particular case with an underwriter please contact:
Alice Bull on 0208 256 1938 or Teresa Cooke on 0208 256 1928
We underwrite on behalf of a panel of insurers including RSA and Liberty. All quotations provide details of the insurers cover is placed with.
Client Money / Risk Transfer / Co- Mingling
Our Insurer partners agree that Risk Transfer can cascade down to the Producing Agent. A Producing Agent may take commission when the Premium is paid to the Producing Agent. In addition Insurer partners agree to Co-Mingling of insurer and client monies and Subordination to the interests of the client where Co-Mingling occurs.